Sunday 24 August 2014

MENTHOLATUM natural treatment lip balm



Hey EVERYONE! :3

My name is BayTree.

As a celebration of the birth of BayTree Product Reviews, I will present to you my all time go to product whenever I have lippy problems. You know the kind; chapped dry dull looking lips and what not, especially in air conditioned, non humid rooms.

TODAY'S BABY: MENTHOLATUM NATURAL TREATMENT LIP BALM

 























YOURS TRULY
























Okay, let me just say I really love lip balms. I really don’t know why. I am not the kind who uses makeup, (no, I do not have flawless skin; I am just unashamed to bare my flaw-full face HAH).  

FIRST IMPRESSION
The tip feels soft and has a flat surface. The roll up mechanism surely gives you easier application as most lip balms do. It feels smooth upon application. Something creamy feel of the sort. Not wax… softer! OH MOLTEN WAX WHILE ITS WARM. (Just trying to give you a clearer feel of it. Ngeh.)

PROS                                                     (^_^)
CONS                                                     (=_=)
It really is what it claims to be!

- FRAGRANCE FREE
- DOES FEEL PROTECTED LIPPY
- HAS SUNSCREEN
- COLOURLESS
- CHEAP
- EASILY OBTAINABLE (I got mine at watsons!)
- EFFECT SHOWS ALMOST IMMEDIATELY
- SMOOTH, GENTLE TEXTURE

I feel uncomfortably greasy around the lip line.

- THICK GREASY FEEL
- HEAVY ENOUGH TO REMIND YOU OF ITS EXISTENCE
- STILL CONTAINS CHEMICALS (i prefer au natural)

- LASTS AROUND FEW HOURS (too lazy to reapply anything)

PRICE CHECK

PLACE
WATSONS
GUARDIAN
EBAY
AMAZON
PRICE
RM 9.85
RM 9.90
$4.99
+ FREE SHIPPING
-


VERDICT: YES.
The pros/ cons table says it all. Needless to say, it's a definite worth to get for me. I have been using it for over a week and nope, the grease does not cause formation of acne on your side lip. No irritations whatsoever so far. No chapped lips, either! Thus, it has served its purpose! Besides the heavy greasy feel which had already been compensated by its cheap price, this would definitely do if your lippy cries for help.

NOTE: ALL PRODUCTS AND MY WONDERFULLY UNBIASED OPINIONS ARE STRICTLY MY OWN.

Thanks for reading!

ROVE YOU BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment